Its finally finished! After months of literal blood sweat and tears she's done! She's not the best I could do, you can see where I've rushed things but I'm still very proud of what I've accomplished. It's definitely the most difficult costume I've tackled so far and I've learned so so much from it.
The helmet is made from rigid insulation foam, the shoulder pauldrons are paper mache and the breastplate was made from a regular bra coated in resin and covered with wood filler. If you have any specific questions on how something was made feel free to ask!
Funny enough I was using ben nye colour cakes in black but lost it the day of my photoshoot. Because I was desperate to get photos done that day I used Maybelline Lasting Drama Eye Studio Gel Liner that comes in a pot.
I applied it using a triangle makeup sponge and set it with Ben Nye Final Seal.
It worked WAY better than the colour cake and it held up the entire day despite it being hot and me sweating.
Only downside to that is it was a bit of a pain to take off at the end of the day.